Selasa, 05 Januari 2010


I can believe my vacation is almost over. I spent my vacation in my hometown, Bukittinggi. I went to Big Ben named Jam Gadang, Panorama, Japan Tunnel, Fort De Cock, and Sianok Canyon. It was a historical town beside it was also known home town of several Indonesian heroes such as Bung Hatta and H. Agus Salim. I got knowledge about the historical of Japan Colonization and how cruel the Japan Government to our people in Japan Tunnel. In my home town, you can try many spicy food such as Nasi Kapau, Pangek Ikan, Samba Lado, Tambunsu, and Dendeng Batokok. If you want to try to spend your next vacation in my home town, I will treat you and be your guide. I am looking forward to seeing you soon.
Love, Viny

7 komentar:

  1. hey...
    you are stay in bukittinggi, aren't you??

    why don't you spend your vacation in others town????
    I think it's so bored...

    but, it's okey...
    don't forget bring me the souvenir..hehehe

    BalasHapus
  2. i don't have enough money to go to other city...it is no matter to me....i never feel bored take round my hometown....it make me happy.....
    ok.. i will bring souvenir for you when i back to my home town...

    BalasHapus
  3. i love bukit tinggi
    but altough bukit tinggi near from my hometown
    i'm hardly ever go ther

    but i love jam gadang

    it's very fantastic

    BalasHapus
  4. 1 LIKE about your vocation, 1 hope you can join me to your hometown.

    BalasHapus
  5. i'm interesting in your vacation. i wanna try the food..mmm i think that's very yummy...

    BalasHapus
  6. i'm interesting in your vacation. i want to go to Japan tunnel..would you like be my tour guide at there????
    i dont know much bout bukittinggi...

    BalasHapus
  7. i like ur hometown......
    because...... it's very interesting.....
    n is there anything cheap ???

    BalasHapus