Selasa, 05 Januari 2010

my new life....

i know because of my father i can life and know how beautiful is this life. but one thing for sure because of my mom i can survive......my life just for her....i do all the best to make her happy...i don't want see her sad face.mom i'll make your dream come true.....i hope i can make your dream come true before the end of your life......mom...sometimes i want to stop from my school...i want looking for a job...but when i see your face at the moment when i told you i passed my spmb your so hapyy...i dont want broke your imagination about my future lfe...i will be done what do yo need although i have to throw away my dream...
luv you mom.....

2 komentar:

  1. I like it sist,,, you must keep spirit ,, and you must have a big dream to make you're dream come true ...

    hehehheheheh

    BalasHapus